Use these suggested quantities when brewing chaga tea
Use one of the following:
- 14 g Chaga chunks 4-5 pieces
- 14 g Chaga nuggets 1/4 Cup
- 10 g Chaga powder 1 Tbsp
- 1 litre Water
- Brew Chaga in water at just below boiling to maintain nutrients. Brewing times are listed below. Chunks and nuggets can be used multiple times until the tea no longer produces a dark colour. Store in the freezer between uses to keep fresh.
- For chunks, brew three to four hours.
- For nuggets, brew three to four hours.
- For powder, brew one to two hours.
- Alternative technique: in a large thermos, add Chaga and boiling water. Leave to steep overnight.