Reishi Hot Chocolate
- 1 tsp reishi, ground
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp almond butter (*optional)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup dairy-free milk (oat, almond, coconut)
- Add mushroom powder, maple syrup, almond butter (optional), cocoa powder, cinnamon, and sea salt to a small blender.
- Steam or heat dairy-free milk until hot and add to the blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until frothy and well blended.
- Serve as is, or top with coconut whipped cream, cinnamon, and/or cocoa powder. Best when fresh.