Chaga Hot Chocolate
Make a warm cup of chaga tea hot chocolate without the expensive mix from the store!
Servings 1 person
- 1 cup strongly brewed chaga tea*
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or cream
- Heat the Chaga tea on the stove to just below boiling. You don't want to boil the Chaga tea in order to preserve its nutrients.
- Remove the tea from the stove and combine with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Blend with a hand-held blender or pour all of the contents into a blender jar and blend. This step is important as it creates a creamy and frothy consistency.
- Pour the blended tea into your favorite mug.
- Cozy up under a blanket or next to a fire and enjoy.
* See our recipe on brewing Chaga tea: https://www.fungiakuafo.com/chaga-tea/